Licensed Massage Therapist in Detroit, MI Posted 12/04/2018
Full-time, Part-time, Contract or Internship
- Set your own work schedule and receive clinic clients to build your clientele
- Administer massage therapy treatment for medical conditions, injuries, personal relaxation or wellness maintenance
- Document client’s condition and progress
- Maintain precise & thorough treatment records
- Assess clients’ condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, range of motion, etc.
- Assess physical conditions of patients to aid in diagnosis or treatment
- Perform other adjunctive therapies or treatment techniques in addition to massage.
- Use complementary aids to promote clients’ recovery, relaxation, and well-being.
- Provide body treatments and therapeutic massage services utilizing various modalities.
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Perform muscle manipulation techniques
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure facility neatness
- Comply with all procedural guidelines pertinent to massage therapy and clinic ethics & policies
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour (quarterly raises)
Conducting immediate interviews Dec. 6-27 to fill 5-7 Massage Therapist positions. Employment starts January 3, 2019
- Must have Massage Therapist license or taking state exam within 3months.
- Clients are scheduled 2-3 times a week. Must be able to maintain steady workflow.
How to Apply:
Contact: Ms. Shabazz – Phone: (313)566-4828 x-718
Send resumes via email to: email@example.com
Medical Massage Clinic of Michigan
J Chrishons’ Business Plaza
17151 Wyoming, Suite 101,
Detroit, MI 48221