Licensed Massage Therapist in Midland, MI Posted 02/25/2019
Position Title: Massage Therapist
Location: Greater Midland Corporate Wellness
Part-Time, hourly contractor
About the job: Provide quality massage services to our corporate clients in the Great Lakes Bay Region while working to ensure that our massage rooms, equipment and supplies are kept in good order in unison with other massage therapists who are on staff.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality variety of Massage format options to satisfy the needs of our clientele.
- Coordinate availability and assignments of our massage resources while building working to ensure fluid communications between staff and massage therapists.
- Maintain required state license requirements.
- Work to ensure that Massage equipment and supply needs are recognized and available.
- 1-2 years experience
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Massage Therapy State License
- Carry Liability Insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
About Greater Midland:
In 1919, the Midland Community Center opened its doors to the community, offering a gymnasium, bowling alley and meeting rooms. For over 90 years, Greater Midland has responded to the changing needs of a dynamic community, growing in physical size, locations and the number of services they provide to their members. In 2015, the 501c3 underwent a brand change to unify its nine operating units serving Midland County, becoming Greater Midland.
How to Apply:
If you feel your skills and experience are a match for this position please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Massage Therapist.